Monday, July 27, 2009

Waiting

I hate waiting. I sometimes have so little patience, I just want my life and the good stuff to start right now!!
Like I have this project in the works. We're shooting a ghost story I wrote and I cannot wait. I am so eager to start on it right now, right now. I want to have meetings and talk about everything and focus on the work and get it all together and I am so excited about it, I cannot think about hardly anything else.
I know I need to pay attention to what other people have going but I am just so excited this one is happening- that I get to do this and it's real.
I also find that because this is going to happen, the jealousy I used to have for other people getting to do this has just melted away. Instead, I feel generous and lucky and like giving and helping.
Amazing what a little life fulfillment will do for you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so proud!