Saturday, August 22, 2009

This week, I am a vegetarian

http://www.feministing.com/archives/017289.html

I'm disgusted by this ad campaign but also ready to challenge them.

Okay PETA-- I'm throwing down-- this week I am going to eat no meat products whatsoever and see if I lose any weight. I had waffles for breakfast. There was no meat in them. Lots of vegetarians eat eggs, so I will continue to eat them.
I want to mention the following things that have no meat in them that I will be eating this week.

Chocolate
Potato Chips
Doughnuts
Pear Pie
Dr Pepper
Pasta

I will be eating vegetable and fruit-- as I do every week.
I want to see if this meat free diet will make me lost weight.
I won't overeat, I will eat as I normally so, three regular meals and a snack simply without meat.
Here I go to weigh in. I won't be sharing that number by the way... you'll just have to trust me.

1 comment:

Contra Yogini said...

Well, how did it go? I hope you were careful eating the doughnuts, though, as they often contain lard, which is a no-no for the veggies :)

For me, being a veggie didn't seem to cause me to loose any weight, but then, I ate an awful lot of carbs and not nearly enough green things as a strict vegitarian. Redic(ulous), ain't I? ;)